Highlighting benefits for real estate professionals
Staging offers definite benefits for real estate professionals. Here are our favorites:
* A seller who has invested time to ready her property for sale is also someone who is more likely to appreciate the work an agent does on her behalf.
* Working with a professional stager provides an objective third-party opinion. A real estate agent is in a difficult situation; she wants your listing but also needs you to help get the house sold by bringing it up to optimum viewing condition. Telling you what needs to be done may be difficult while balancing the relationship. Professional stagers look at properties objectively and can address any questions, concerns, or objections from the agent.
* Staged properties look better on the Internet and in print. Photographs for the flyers or feature pages and for the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) look much better after the staging process.
* Staged properties help grow the agent’s business. Both satisfied buyers and sellers more frequently refer the agent who has staged listings. Staging tells buyers and sellers that this agent markets their listings well.
* Staged properties show better. Other agents are pleased to show the listing, bringing more potential buyers for the property.